dragon.wing.studio

I believe in the importance of sound drawing abilities in order to express more creative capabilities. I really love doing my art, it has always been my real passion.

Name:
Location: Eastern Shore of Maryland, United States

Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14, 2009
I had been heavily involved with the Art Institute and Gallery as their Director of Education. I completed all the tasks I felt needed to be done in order for AI&G to advance to a higher cultural level in Salisbury, Maryland. The many changes that I made toward this effort will benefit not only all the Instructors but also participants, whether it is in the Classroom or Gallery.
Now, I am focusing on my painting and my own studio where I do private tutoring and group classes. It is so good to be back doing the work that I love the most, Art.
I instruct Basic and Advanced Drawing using Still Life and Live Models. Also I have classes on and off site for Gyotaku (ancient fish printing), Wood Block and Silk Screen printing.
I have maintained my professional memberships with organizations that promote art and artistic endeavors. Since I left the Art Institute and Gallery, I have several students and I am also involved with commission work.
I am looking forward to increasing my studio classes and as well as having more time to paint.
Anyone interested in the above mentioned classes, please e-mail me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home